Have you asked yourself that powerful question? It can seem selfish and unfounded and like you are the ONLY ONE looking for a silver lining, but it is NECESSARY!
I have found myself wanting to curl up on the couch and binge watch my days away many times during this time of quarantine/shelter-in-place/#stayhome. BUT (and there is always a but but) I knew that it would only make things scarier and allow fear to take hold of my heart. Plus, there is the fact that Doc McStuffins would be the only thing I could binge watch with a 3 year old and 4 month old, but i digress...
So I did it, I asked myself this question:
What has Covid-19 made possible for me and my family?
And here is what I came up with:
- My husband was furloughed so he has more time at home and that has allowed me to have a multiple full workdays.
- I have more people than ever interested in on-demand, no frills, DIY workouts and it allowed me to open a very low cost subscription service. (you can find that here) By the way - are you on the list to get 10 free workouts sent to your inbox to finish out April? It's going to be epic. I mean, if these celebrities can show up in their living rooms and rock it out to keep us all sane, I can do my part.
- I had the time to dig deep into my business and to appear on podcasts like "Word of Mom Radio" and "The Unhurried Life" (episode to be released soon).
- I made THIS hilarious video.
- We have had extra time together to do the stuff we always planned like create studio lighting in the garage (yahoo!), plant a garden, and just watch the babies grow into pretty incredible little ones.
So...I turn the tables and ask you!
What has Covid-19 made possible for you?
Dig deep and look for the silver lining.
Before I go, I want you to know that I am here to help.
We can get through this, TOGETHER!